UN Peace Keeping
It has come to our (multiple people in the EoEP) attention that the UN peace keeping missions probably need some guidelines before they're deployed. If you've something to add, or whatever have you post it below
1. A clear area in which UN troops will protect
2. Clear numbers of how many UN troops will be deployed (This could include armour? idk)
3. A clear plan as to how long troops will stay, (this could be extended if the conflict escalates)
4. UN troops are neutral, in everything. They only shoot if shot at (shot at by anyone).
5. You can not use the UN as pawns to invade a country (that's just stupid).
It's late, please add more things to help this out. ~ Josh